Monday, August 30, 2010

Ghost of Sparta PSP-3000 Bundle Debuts


I am Kratos! Raaarrrrr!!!!

On November 2nd, 2010, my latest adventure God of War: Ghost of Sparta arrives on retail shelves. It will reveal secrets of my powerful origin as I plan to defeat Zeus and all who oppose me.

Raaarrrrr!!!!

You can participate in my adventure or if you don't own a PSP, purchase my special PSP-3000 bundle, crafted by my loyal Spartan army to defeat the enemies in my way.

The bundle will include -

- A Black and Red Two-Toned PSP-3000

- God of War: Ghost of Sparta UMD Game– After God of War concludes, Ghost of Sparta begins with the story of Kratos’ ascension to power as the God of War.

- God of War: Chains of Olympus PlayStation Network Downloadable Game Voucher – Before the events of God of War, experience Kratos’ journey during the 10-years of servitude to the Gods of Olympus in one of the most highly acclaimed action titles of all time!

- Kick Ass – UMD Movie

- 2 GB Memory Stick Pro Duo


Contents fit for a God of War. Rarrrr!!!!!

Head over to the Official PayStation Blog for complete details and more pictures of my godly PSP.

Rarrrrr!!!!!

No comments: