Thursday, March 10, 2011

Next Generation Portable Preview

IGN.COM has a wonderful little video, which I have embed bellow, where the boys discuss and give impressions about the system. I have to say, the system looks beautiful. I can't wait to get one, hopefully at the end of this year. I'm predicting a November launch with a $299 price point. The preview, done at GDC, calmed the crew down there plenty, when they where informed that the Uncharted title demonstrated was only a demo. Thankfully it was for them. I'm tired of hearing them being pissed/concerned about the damn controls. I thought they looked pretty slick, with touch and track pad controls. When the final game launches, I have a strange feeling one will be able to play with "updated NGP" controls or with the "classic" scheme.

No comments: